19 maart 2010

Paper for Soho









At the office I'm responsible for talking to the sales representatives the paper manufacturers send to us. This usually means listening to a sales pitch about the quality of the paperbrands they represent. Paper mills make the most beautiful books with samples and this is a great example. Soho means Small Office Home Office. The book is presented by Gilbert Paper, the concept and design is by The Valentine Group and the illustrations are by Jessie Hartland.
I will definately blog about her another time!

This book is quite old, the paper brand probably is no longer in production and Gilbert Paper is now Neenah Paper.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...