14 augustus 2011

Future Pass - From Asia to the world


Above: Chen Fei & Luo Hui


Above: No2good (Chen Po-Liang)


Above: Gary Baseman




Above: Grimanesa Amorós


Above: Indieguerillas


Above: Kaikai Kiki


Above: Nathaniel Lord


Above: Tomoko Nagai




Above: Victor Xu Weina



Above: Wim Delvoye







Above: Ye Yongqing

I saw a lot of beautiful art in Venice. The biennale di Venizia was happening so I was lucky to see a few great shows. One of them was Future Pass: Over 100 artists, both Asian and non-, offer a kaleidoscopic panorama of a new aesthetic paradigm currently proliferating from Asia to the rest of the world. Crossing genres and disciplines as they appropriate the digital culture of the 21st century, artists working in this eclectic new aesthetic are generating new types of relationships to the globalizing world, offering us all a possible Pass to the Future.

Most of the pictures shown here are made by me, some I downloaded from several websites.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...